Us3

Us3

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Still here, Still prego..

Just thought in case anyone comes on here to get the latest "scoop" that I'd let ya'll know that I'm not in labor and yep, I'm still pregnant. Today we went to Cherry Creek mall to hang around after a nice breakfast at Le Peep. We walked around the mall for a bit- didn't buy anything, but man, there's some SUPER cute clothes I want BADLY! Talk about inspiration to lose this weight quickly! Then we headed home and I took a much needed nap. I NEVER used to nap, but it's become something super necessary for me in the past few weeks. I was soooo crabby, that I think I was pissed off at just how the air was entering my lungs- just pissed off at the world. I'm happy to say the napped helped and Jason is still alive..

Tonight we're heading out to dinner with Joel, Holly & the kids as a thank you for giving us our book rack in AJ's room. We always have a good time with them so tonight will be no different I'm sure.

I'm REALLY looking forward to my next appt on Wednesday (only thing better would be if I don't make it!) so I can find out if I'm dilated or not. I'm REALLY hoping I'm progressing a little. We shall see...

2 comments:

Donna said...

Kate...look at it this way...if you aren't dilated by your next appointment, you'll be going in to be induced Thursday/Friday, right? So...it's less than one week and "skinny pants here you come!"

Love you bunches!
D

The High Family said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog!

Sending tons of labor dust your way! Maybe you should write a post to Anderson...I wrote Kara a letter and went into labor 6 hours later! It's worth a try.

Much luck and hopefully a speedy delivery...it's the way to go! ;)