Us3

Us3

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Some strange things happening....

Nurse came in, said I'm progressing but didn't tell me how far or anything. She gave me more cervix meds which makes me think I'm not moving too fast...

The bad news is my doctor said NO FOOD unless its clear- so that means no Noodles & Company Mac N Cheese as I'd hoped.. Oh well. So, I called room service and ordered Vegetable Broth, Sorbet, Jello and 2 Apple Juices- YUM! Actually- I'm so hungry it actually does sound delicious.... so sad..

On a good note, I'm starting to feel some contractions! They aren't painful really, but uncomfortable that's for sure. The nurse said they are about 3 minutes apart. This is good!

4 comments:

Donna said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh boy, oh boy! I can't believe you're blogging while you're .. uh .. birthing! We're standing by and waiting for the glorious moment. Keep up the good work...

Paul & Janis

Grandma said...

Great news that you are progressing - and that was 2 hours ago! Hang in there kiddo. You can do this with Jason by your side -you guys are a great team. The phones are on all night.

Love you guys,
Mom

Jenni said...

I remember being so hungry that even ice chips were heaven to me. I did eat some of the hospital broth and was disappointed it was so flavorless...I guess they don't put salt in anything because they fear it will cause you to retain water. But mannnnnn bland food just stinks!!! But it is better than anything though! Okay back to reading more updates...