Us3

Us3

Monday, June 23, 2008

Cleaned the blinds finally...

And it turns out that doing that doesn't induce labor either! UGH! The good thing is that they needed it DESPERATELY so it was really good I did it. I had only been saying I was going to for 3 weeks. Now, I really don't know what my mother will do when she comes to visit, other than get me daily Starbucks, wake up for nightly feedings with AJ and vacuum! (haha- only kidding mom)

Took care of some last minute things today- booked the dogs at Camp Bow Wow (Doggie Day Care) for Thurs-Monday to keep them outta our hair and got Buster's vet appt moved to Thursday morning. Also made an appt to get my oil changed tomorrow. I feel like I'm planning to not have time for ONE THING when this child comes... I will still be able to do these things once he's here right? Just won't be as easy.

Four days max... I'm gettin excited! Jason has a new saying every morning... He says "OH! I thought of something for you to do today!" and I say "What's that? Cause I have a list, have you seen it??" and he then says "How bout having a baby??" Ya..I'm WORKIN on it! haha

Oh, and note to self- stop watching A Baby Story... it's freaking me out!

No comments: