Us3

Us3

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Put a fork in me....

I'm done...

Well, it's official- I can now have this child. Jason is home from his fishing weekend and the baseboards are clean (hahah! My one big goal) and so I'm officially ready to have the baby. Sure, there are more things on my to do list, but they aren't completely necessary. Having my husband home and clean baseboards (why, I don't know) were necessary....

I've been warned MANY times that I don't even know the meaning of tired yet, but let me tell you- I AM TIRED!!! I don't sleep well anymore- haven't in a long time- and it just hurts to breathe! If you know me at all, you know that I wash my hair EVERY SINGLE DAY- sometimes twice...Well, the thought of blow drying my hair today was just too much and I didn't wash it today! That should tell you something...

I did manage to walk the dogs today, finish cleaning the closet, vacuum, wash the sheets and comforter (and put them back on!- ha) but I did take a 2 hour snooze as well. It's now 7pm and it feels like bed time...

OK, enough complaining- Jason had a great guys weekend- much needed and well deserved for sure. He got home around 5 and we went to Rockyard for dinner. Decided it could be our last dinner out for a while so what the heck?

I've got plans all week- scrap booking, movies, dinner with friends and a massage on Thursday. Should be a fun week NOT WORKING! yah!!!

No comments: