Us3

Us3

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

10 Days to go!

Wow- Ten days seems like nothing! I'll be a MOTHER in 10 days or less (less- hopefully)... For some reason that's just strange to me.

Anyway- the day started off rough. I woke up exhausted- guess it doesn't matter how much I sleep I'm still tired. Felt kinda sick as well and my body just ached. I had plans to scrapbook with a friend and wasn't sure I could make it. Then, I decided I needed to go because really how much work is scrap booking and if I didn't go I'd just sit around here all day and the day would be that much longer. I'm glad I went cause I got a lot done (baby showers, belly pics, etc..) and had a really nice time. I am feeling better too! Perhaps it's mind over matter.

Tomorrow I have a prenatal massage- I've heard that can help induce labor. I figure the worst thing that could happen is that I don't go into labor but I've still had a nice massage!

Starting to think about planning my trip out to California in September. The prices are so good and I'm looking forward to bringing AJ out with me. Not so much looking forward to packing, getting my luggage and a baby into the airport or having a 3 month old on the plane- but excited about everything else. I'll keep everyone posted on dates once it's booked. Looking at the 12-19th so far....

1 comment:

Cupcake Dreamer said...

I can totally relate to your sleeping problems. I'm having the same problem. I felt so wonderful last night after only having to use the bathroom once. It felt so nice compared to my 5-6 times a night that I typically have.

Don't worry the end is in sight!