Us3

Us3

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

38 Week Appt and...

No change... UGH! I REALLY thought we might get some good news today! After how I was feeling last week I really thought I'd at least be dilated or get some good news- but nothing. I think I am contracting a little more these days, but not enough to get anything started.

I did talk to the doctor about induction. She said that if nothing is still happening next Tuesday at my appt that we'll get an induction "on the books" but it still wont be scheduled until a week or so after my due date. So that puts me at like..the 27th! UGH! Seems like a LONG ways away. We talked about the process of induction and how long it can take and it's certainly not my first choice in getting this baby out, because it can take such a long time- but we'll do it if we need to.

Oh well- the good news is that I'm healthy, AJ is healthy, I'm not gaining weight (YEAH!), I'm not working and... well, it's not snowing! hahah

1 comment:

Cupcake Dreamer said...

I wish I could say the same. You are doing wonderful and just a couple weeks, at the most, are left. Hang in there girl.