Us3

Us3

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm hot, I'm tired....

And I want this baby out! Much as I've been TRYING to be patient (and we all know what a patient person I am) and I know there is NOTHING I can do to help move this along..I'm just so over it! Really- I'm over it today. I've got people calling me asking if he's born yet; people telling me about dreams they had that I went into labor and even my Starbucks girls saying "WHAT!? Nothing yet?" UGH

We had a nice day- started off doing some cleaning, then Jason and I went to a mall in Golden called Colorado Mills. We hadn't been there before so I was proud of us for trying something new. It was an ok mall, and there's a Yard House there- the only one in Colorado- so that was yummy (would have been better if I had a martini tho- hehe) We talked about "the kid" and all that stuff and had a nice time. Well, now it's 6pm and it's 90 degrees outside and hotter than hell in this house and I'm just uncomfortable... I just sit and think to myself "come on water- BREAK BREAK BREAK!" but nothing.... I want my body back, I want to stop wondering and thinking about what motherhood is going to be like- I just want to experience it damn it!

On another note, HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all the great dads out there! We don't really have plans tomorrow. I figure I'll make Jason a nice breakfast and he's got yard work to do (his choice not mine!)

Ok, enough of my complaining.... Back to trying to enjoy this nice weekend :)

1 comment:

Cupcake Dreamer said...

Have a wonderful weekend Kate!