Us3

Us3

Friday, June 13, 2008

39 Weeks...

It's official- I'm now 39 weeks pregnant. Only ONE WEEK left- unless of course he wants to be stubborn like his mom and stay in longer and drag this whole thing out. I tell ya, if he does that...He'd better be cute! :)

Had a good day today. I'm finding that if I keep myself busy during the day- it goes by faster and somehow I have more energy. Today I got my eyebrows waxed (much needed!) and then ran some errands. Then headed to the Cherry Creek mall to screw around. I figure it's good to walk and maybe it'll help get things moving? Regardless, I'm always happy at the mall- hah. The sad part is that there is nothing for me to buy. Lord knows AJ needs no more clothes, I can't fit into anything, don't need more maternity clothes, can't fit into any shoes but flip flops and don't need any more purses... Ah well, soon enough...

Came home and caught up on some gossip mags and then made Jason go on a LONG walk with me and the dogs. It's good for us all to get out. While on our walk we came across this nice gal who was walking with her stroller. She asked when I was due and I told her next week- she gave me a nice compliment saying I looked great- so nice to hear at this stage of the game. She also told us she'd just had her baby a week ago! I was SOOO inspired that a week after giving birth she was out walking and looked great! She had a tiny pooch but otherwise looked great! Even wearing shorts! I was so happy to see that this was a possibility for me. So many people laugh when I say I want to be out walking soon after AJ is born but I'm serious! And it obviously can be done. So, Mom bring your walking shoes when you come out in July!

Decided to hit downtown Castle Rock for dinner- I keep telling Jason that we need to go out as much as possible now as it wont be that easy pretty soon. Since dinner I've been getting the crap kicked outta me. AJ is all over the place- well, everywhere but in my arms! He's punching my bladder and kicking my ribs- all while laughing I'm sure :)

Can't wait to meet this little guy!

1 comment:

Cupcake Dreamer said...

I know the feeling of trying to use your freedom while you can. I've been trying to sleep a lot and get my rest before the baby comes.

That's nice that you met another woman that's in a similar situation. It would be wonderful to take walks after a week.