Us3

Us3

Friday, June 6, 2008

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it is official- I am FINALLY on Maternity Leave! Wow- I really never thought this day would be here! I'm so excited! I half thought I'd come home from work and just start "nesting" but instead I plopped on the couch and spend an hour reading People and Us Weekly- my normal Friday afternoon routine :) I guess I'm more tired than I thought?

It was a nice day today at work- I kinda figured the last 2 days would be a nightmare, but they were easy. Some friends from work thru me a surprise baby shower which was so nice! They had a beautiful cake, HUGE balloons, soda, snacks and some really nice gifts. I am still overwhelmed by people's generosity. It's just amazing.

So, Jason is out of town all weekend and that means I get the house ALL to myself! This is very rare and will be that much more rare when AJ comes. Obviously I love my husband, but I enjoy my alone time too. I have a whole list of things to do this weekend so I think Jason should be happy not to be here- I'd probably put him to work if he was:)

Two more weeks till D DAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWE.. i miss those Friday's.. You know you miss having a partner to do that with.. :)