Us3

Us3

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

37W/3 Days

Went to the doctors today for my 37 week appt and it's a good thing I'm not DYING to get this child out cause he's not ready! Seems he's warm and happy inside and not too excited to meet his family :) Dr. Chu said that I'm not dilated and am the same as last week. The good news is that he certainly is head down. He's facing my back so that gives him all kinds of room to kick the hell out of my ribs- which has become his new way of having fun with mommy! I was getting used to and enjoying getting kicked on my sides, but now he's all about the ribs- not as much fun for me :)

I'm feeling pretty good today- it all depends on how well I sleep. With Jason not feeling so well (snoring!) on top of having hip pain, getting up to pee 10 times a night and shifting from side to side each hour I get little sleep most nights. But as EVERYONE wants to remind me- this is preparing me for when AJ is born and then I really get no sleep.

The other reason I'm probably feeling good is because I know I only have THREE more days of work until I go on Maternity Leave! YIPPEE!!! I can't explain what a great feeling that is! I'm ready to do some nesting (ok- lets call is what it is- cleaning) and catch up on some Oprahs and take the dogs for some long walks. I also plan to get all my scrapbooking caught up. Let's hope I can get to all this before the "little bird" is born :)

18 days! YIPPEE!

No comments: