Us3

Us3

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What is this feeling??

Today has been a particularly rough day and I'm not really sure why. I think it's a combination of many things; I've got 2 days of work left- and this job...let me tell you..ugh. Moving on, Jason isn't feeling well and I've started getting what I THINK are either contractions of Braxton Hicks. Really tho- how do you know when you've never felt a contraction before??? It feels like AJ is kicking a soccer ball nonstop in my stomach while my stomach has been tighter than usual all day and it's even harder to breathe- if that's possible. Much as I'm trying to be happy today and not have that "kill me" look on my face, I can't seem to do it. I decided to call the doctor to see what they think it is; had to leave a message so we'll see. This child MUST stay in for a few more days! I need some time to nest- argh!!! Much as I'm over being used as a human punching bag, I am really looking forward to crossing things off my To Do list that keeps getting longer and longer as the days goes by. Well, we'll see???

Ok, the nurse just called back and said that it's probably nothing- not to worry or do anything until I can't talk or breathe thru the pain- or if my water breaks :) OH JOY!!

1 comment:

Katelyn Swiatek said...

Kate, you crack me up! This is better reading than my running magazines. We are are all rooting for you!!! Luv, Kate #2