Us3

Us3

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Counting down the minutes....

Nope, I'm not counting down the minutes to having the baby (yet!) but the minutes I have left at work! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! I have ONE MORE DAY and then I'm FREE!!! Man, what a feeling! Today I found out who my back up is, sent her all my pipeline info and I just need to update it tomorrow and I AM DONE! AMEN!! I seriously remember thinking 6 months ago that June 6th would NEVER get here and it's tomorrow! WOW!!

I had a great day today- a few girls from work took me out to lunch which was SO nice! We went to CPK and I had a great sandwich and we all just chatted and hung out. They got AJ some super cute little gifts. He even got his first football, soccer ball and basketball! One guy from work got him a Mr. T onesie! It's freaking adorable! (Thank you Cale!) He also got some adorable elephant shoes, a frog onesie and matching towel, and an cute little bathset from Pottery Barn! I am so lucky to have such a great friends!

Haven't had the contractions like I did yesterday which is kinda nice- I still feel large and off balance, but nothing like yesterday. I can at least move without looking miserable.

Still waiting to hear the results from Jason's doc appt the other day. I am REALLY hoping it's nothing big so he can get better soon and enjoy his weekend.

Dang, I just realized I'll be 38 WEEK PREGNANT on Saturday! WOOW!!!!!! This is happening!

No comments: