Us3

Us3

Saturday, August 2, 2008

What to call him??

Before we had the baby, I was always calling him AJ. I never referred to him as Anderson or Andy, always AJ or the baby. Well, now he's 5 weeks old and all this time I've been TRYING to call him Anderson- I felt like he should be called that for a while so he can learn his name. But... Now, I look at him and I don't know if he looks like an Anderson so I don't know what to call him! I still love the name Anderson, but I think that might be too big of a name for such a little munchkin. Much as I never really wanted to call him Andy (brings back bad memories from Junior High- haha) I'm starting to think he looks more and more like an Andy. To me, Andy is a spunky, fun loving, wild little boy and I think that's what we have here.

Feel free to comment on what name YOU think he looks like.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Donna said...

THIS is such a cute picture! I think he might "grow into" Anderson one day...but this picture is definitely ANDY! Thank you again for choosing such a wonderful name...his great-grandpop would be humbled but thrilled!

Jenni said...

Haha what a cutie! Yeah I keep wondering at what point our babies know their names. Like when will they turn towards you when you call their name?

I have a friend who's son is called Anders. That's actually his name, but it could be short for Anderson. I like Andy though! It's cute!

The High Family said...

I like Andy too. To tell you the truth that picture makes me think of the name Justin for some odd reason? LOL- ok totally give you permission to rename my child now!

I realy love AJ though- it fits him well. :)

Katelyn Swiatek said...

Oh my word, could he be any cuter??? :) Kate