Us3

Us3

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Papa Hernandez is in town

Jason's dad, Tom came to town this weekend for a visit. Tom has 2 grand kids already from his other son Tommy, but it's so cute to see him with Anderson. He already loves him so much! (How could you not?:) He loves to hold him, is always taking pictures and talks to him so sweetly. It's amazing to see Jason with his dad and Anderson together. I know that they are both so proud.

On another note, Anderson showed me how far he can puke today! He's never really spit up too much before; he typically just drools a little milk, but today I was feeding him on the glider in his room and I sat him up to burp him and he had PROJECTILE puke 3 times! I actually had to catch it! (and then yell down to Jason to bring me a burp cloth) So, needless to say, we had a bath and new outfits for both of us. Fun times!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow! Projectile!! You are talented for catching it! I haven't had to catch projectile puke yet, but I've certainly caught projectile pee. LOL

The High Family said...

You haven't experienced projectile poop yet?! Man you are lucky!

Ryan was a pro at projectile poop! Kara hasn't shown a talent for this yet, but she sure can projectile puke like the best of them!

Awwww...how cute to see 3 generations of Lewicki men! Daddy & Grandpop look soooo proud! :)