Us3

Us3

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

2 Week Doc Visit

Well, today we had Anderson's 2 week doctor visit (he's 2 weeks and 3 days today) and it went well. He was up all night last night so he was super cranky this morning, but all in all it went just fine. The doctor said he looks super healthy, they did his little heal prick test (which I was DREADING, but he actually didn't cry as long as I thought he might) and they weighed and measured him. He's now 9.4 POUNDS and 21 inches! I cannot believe he's already almost 2lbs more than when I had him! Well, I kinda can believe it because all he does is eat! She was really pleased with this as was I. I'd been really curious to see how big he's gotten as he's starting to get a little chunk on his arms and legs.

As mentioned last night was pretty rough- Anderson's least favorite time of the day starts around 8pm and lasts until about...oh...11pm or so? Could be that it lasts until 3am; it just depends on the day. I've noticed that we'll have one good night of sleep (up every 3 hours or so) and then the next day is a bad one. If all goes as planned, I should get a good night tonight.. Fingers crossed!

Yesterday we started using his Little Einstein's Play Mat. He likes it for about 5 mins at a time and then he's over it! Here's a pic:

Photobucket

1 comment:

The High Family said...

awwww...you have the "sea" one! We just got Kara the regular deluxe baby einstein one. she is the same way, likes it for a few minutes then wants to be held. Her favorite part is the mirror- I swear she is a diva in training! lol

could our kiddies be twins? I find that we are on the same "cranky schedule!" I get a good night every other or every 2nd night. She was great this weekend and horrible last night. She hasn't slept much today so I hope she is pooped for tonight.

Good Luck with yours!