Us3

Us3

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Walking!

It's official! AJ is walking! We decided to call it official because now he can walk across the entire house :) Sure, he still does crawl and he does fall down sometimes, but hey- he'll probably always do that!

I haven't been able to blog much because my computer crashed and a new one is on order. I have to use Jason's computer and I really can't do that much because he needs it for work. It's killing me!

A few other things:

AJ is really starting to learn....a lot! This is SUCH a fun stage! He loves to play with his Little People Barn (Thank you Pick Family!) and I am convinced he knows which animal is the pig :) He opens and closes the barn doors and listens to the sounds the animals make. He's also learning to put the different shape blocks into their correct holes.

I have started to take AJ to the rec center with me and he can go to the day care there now that he's one- this is AWESOME for me! It's run by some great people, it's really inexpensive, it's safe and it's REALLY big so there's a lot for him to do! I'm so thankful that AJ enjoys it there :)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

AJ always seems to be a teensy weensy bit ahead of Preston. :) Preston isn't walking yet, but still doing the thing where he holds on to objects and walks around them. He will take a few steps here and there, but then a few days will go by where he doesn't want to practice walking at all. Oh well, I'm not worried about it. His pediatrician said as long as he walks by 15 months he is good to go.

I love hearing about AJ!! I soooo need to do a Preston update too. It seems though that I'm always thinking of things I could put in a blog post about Preston but when I finally find the time to sit down and write one my mind goes blank and I'm like, "What was I going to blog about?" LOL

I need to get into the habit of starting blog drafts and just saving them.