Us3

Us3

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Love This Stage

AJ is at SUCH a fun stage right now. He's really starting to understand more of the things we say to him and he's just a blast to hang out with. He LOVES to play with all his toys and he especially loves when we sit on the floor with him and play. He likes to share his toys with me and sometimes he likes to hit me with them- OUCH! Ok, so that isn't my favorite, but I don't actually think he means to hurt me....yet! Last night he hit me so hard on the corner of my eye with his toy and it made my eyes water and when I woke up this morning, I had a headache! It would be worse if I knew he meant to hurt me, but he doesn't know what he's doing so I forgive him :)

Another super fun thing is that he is a total ham with other people. Strangers or not, he wants to give you a high five, talk to you, or squish his nose :) Today we went out to breakfast and he was just hanging out and talking with this couple at the table next to us. I LOVE that he's so outgoing.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

So cute (about the social thing). :)

I know what you mean about the "accidental" hitting. Preston has done that to me too, a couple of times hit me right in the face. Most often though what hurts the most is him sitting in my lap and if he is fussy he will arch his back and throw his head back and it will either hit me right in the throat or chest. Either way it hurts!