Us3

Us3

Friday, October 3, 2008

He is teething...

Yes, it's true. Anderson is teething. Thought I cannot see it in his gums, he's showing every sign. He chews on ANYTHING that comes near his mouth- burp rags while I'm trying to clean his mouth, toys, my shirt, my finger, his fingers..ANYTHING! He's drooling like crazy. He's also SUPER unhappy which breaks my heart because he's in so much pain. He's also sleeping a lot but I have no clue if this means anything.... I think perhaps because it takes so much energy to cry and be unhappy, this makes him sleep a little more?? Poor thing... I called the doctor today and spoke to the nurse who told me to give him Tylenol every 4 hours if needed and gave me some advice on what to give him to help. I have a few frozen wash clothes and some chamomile tablets for him to help soothe him. I feel so bad because he really IS such a happy baby, but it's hard to see that right now because most of the day he's either super fussy or asleep. Let's hope it breaks through quickly so we can go back to happy days!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Okay I feel dumb. Preston is doing those things too, and everyone has been saying "Is he teething?". But when I look in his mouth and feel his gums, I don't feel any teeth so I just assume "No of course he's not, he's only just under 4 months old."

BUT WHO KNOWS!! Now that I read your blog, I'm starting to wonder.