Us3

Us3

Sunday, October 5, 2008

A good weekend

AJ, Jason & I had a nice weekend. Jason is planning to re-tile our bathroom in a few week so we went out looking for tile we both liked- always fun because it always takes a long time to finally agree on things :) Then we hit Costco and then went to an Octoberfest party at our friends house. It was really fun- we knew most of the people there and they have a BEAUTIFUL house with a HUGE yard. People were playing baseball and volleyball and the kids loved the trampoline. It made me think about the next few years when AJ will really be able to enjoy those things, rather than watch from the sidelines. AJ was really good at the party, although he had a few melt downs. I think it's a combination of seeing new people, being out of his element and being tired. All in all, he did great! It's very interesting though, being the first to leave because that was NOT the way things before pre-child :) Ahh, how life changes....

Today, Jason was invited to the Bronco game so AJ and I were on our own. We took it easy and went for a walk and then just did a few errands. He slept a lot today- probably because he was up EVERY hour last night! So, he's been happy and just playing around. We read The Cat in the Hat, which he enjoyed. I love reading to him because he just smiles at me the entire time.

So, that's what we did! Let's hope for a good upcoming week with a happy baby and lots of sleep!



Quick Update: I'm still technically on Weight Watchers, but I'm really not sticking to it. I keep telling myself "tomorrow" I'll get back to it. BUT...I am currently 10 pounds less than I was BEFORE I got pregnant, so I'm VERY happy about that! This weekend I went thru my closet and found 5 pairs of jeans that I haven't been able to wear in a LONG time and they ALL fit! YIPPPEE!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. AJ is such a cute little guy - I bet everyone at the party was just goo-goo over him. :)