Us3

Us3

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Great New Toy!


So, we all know how much Anderson LOVES his car seat and how much fun it is to drive him anywhere right? :) Well, yesterday I went to Babies R Us to see about getting something, anything to help with this. I found the Fisher-Price Lil' Laugh & Learn Deluxe Auto Mirror which worked WONDERFULLY today! It's a mirror that lights up and plays music that I can attach to the seat in my car in front of AJ's car seat. The BEST part of it is that it's got a remote control that I keep up front and I can control the music and lights. I love it! And best of all, Anderson does too! Today we had to go out for a while and I just played it the entire time and he never made a peep! Who knows how long this will last, but I hope it's the start of much more enjoyable trips out of the house!

1 comment:

Donna said...

YEAH!!!! Maybe AJ spotted that OTHER poor little boy stuck in his carseat (which looks JUST like AJ's carseat!) and has decided to keep that little boy company during the drives! heehee