Us3

Us3

Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Growth Spurt?

I think Anderson may be going through another growth spurt... He's been sleeping A LOT lately. Last night, we put him to bed around 9pm, he woke at 1am and at 5am and then for the morning around 7:15am. Pretty good! Then he was out again around 9:30 and up at 10:30am. Then he slept again from about 1pm- 3pm. We were out and about for a few hours and then he was cranky and asleep again at 6pm. Up again for about 10 minutes and then I put him to bed for the night (I think?) at 7:30pm. I feel like he slept more today than he was awake! So, part of me is freaked out that I could be up all night, and the other part of me thinks he's growing... Hum...I don't know!

AJ has also been spitting up a lot today- he and I have changed outfits 2 or 3 times. Ahh, the lovely smell of spit up! UGH! I feel bad for the little man though, I hope he feels ok!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Everytime I read your blog, I always sit here and think to myself how alike our little boys are - even though they are 2 weeks apart. Wait, 3? I can't remember. Anyway, they seem to do a lot of the same things and they are also both big boys. :)

Okay, so I've been wanting to comment for like a day or more but just haven't had the chance - but I read on one of your other posts that you quit your job!! Wow!! I'm so happy for you! I know that is a huge deal. Are you so excited????