Us3

Us3

Friday, August 8, 2008

Has it really been 6 weeks??

I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. It does not feel like Anderson has been with us for SIX weeks already! On the other hand, I barely remember my "pre-baby" life. Perhaps when I start getting consistant sleep it will come back to me.

Anderson has changed tremendously since we first brought him home. He can really pay attention and focus on things, he recognizes our voices, smiles more and is incredibly strong! He can hold his head up so well and there are days when I swear he's going to stand up on his own!

He is getting really chubby with rolls on his legs and arms, he's losing some of his hair on the top of his head (receding hairline already!), and has outgrown all of his newborn clothes- moving on to 0-3 months (which are already fitting without much more growing room). Best of all, he made it thru Macy's yesterday without crying for the FIRST TIME! (kidding of course)

1 comment:

The High Family said...

Time flies huh?! We have Kara's 8 week appt (finally!) this Friday. Can't wait to see how much she has grown!!!y