Us3

Us3

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun Filled Weekend!

We had a really fun, friend filled weekend. Thursday I started the day with my 6 week doctors appt where he told me thankfully that I'd healed up 100% and no longer have any restrictions. I guess I can start working out? haha!

Thursday night, we had a neighborhood going away party for 2 of our great neighbors who are moving. We went next door for a pot luck and bon fire which we always enjoying doing with our neighbors. Anderson was REALLY good up until about 9pm when he was just overstimulated to the max (this wouldn't be the only time this weekend). I took him inside where he decided to vomit all over himself, me and the carpet. Can't blame him tho, I think I overfed him. Bad mommy!

Friday I was able to get a babysitter for 2 hours so I could work out. It feels so great sweating these days! I have missed it. It is taking some time to get back to my old self but I am totally ok with that. Friday night we got together again with some neighbors for pizza and just to get the weekend started. Again Anderson was great, but once we hit the wall, I headed home. This time I feel like I didn't overstimulate him as MUCH as the night before.

Saturday morning we met up with Holly & Joel and kids at the Douglas County Parade which is just in Downtown Castle Rock. It wasn't the greatest parade because there were too many political groups walking in it, however, it was a really fun time. There were hundreds of people but it had a great community feel to it. We found a great spot in the shade and AJ did wonderfully. He was awake for almost the whole time and was smiling and trying to laugh and coo.

Photobucket

Saturday night was more friend time! It was Domenic's 31st birthday so he and Heather and Holly & Joel came over for a night of fondue. What fun! This is the 2nd time we've done fondue at our house and it was a hit again. Steak, chicken, shrimp, veggies, cheese all followed by chocolate with wonderfully fattening things to dip! The guys all ended the night playing Rock Band while the girls did what we normally do- reminisced over old pictures.

Today we were beat so we layed around and watched the Olympics and took it easy. It was another great weekend!

He is getting SO BIG!

Photobucket

1 comment:

The High Family said...

ahh the dreaded overstimulated baby! it's never a good thing! It looks like you all enjoyed a great fun filled weekend indead! :)