Us3

Us3

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oh the noises he makes...

Anderson has always made the best noises. Ever since he was first born, he's been a sort of loud baby. He grunts, and squeaks and is starting to yell! For the first few weeks of his life he would make this noise that sounded like GEEEEE and it was typically when he was hungry, so I started saying HUNGEEEE or calling him HUNGEEE. I like to call him silly names.

Well, now he has started to scream! It's crazy. When he's pissed or hungry, he does this quick SCREAM typically in or near my ear and I have to laugh at him cause it sounds so cute. When he is hungry he has started to do the pouty lip, scrunch his face all up, turn red and then he lets me have it!

The other thing about Anderson's noises is that they are LOUD- especially in the middle of the night. He grunts all night long while he's sleeping or eating and sadly it keeps Jason awake (I am already awake of course) Then, when he needs to poop it could take an hour of grunting and kicking and punching before he then settles down. He's one loud baby I tell ya!

On another note, I have decided that AJ is going to be a lot like me... He already lacks patience and is stubborn as all get out! When he's hungry- feed him! When he's dirty- change him. Don't make him wait too long or else your in big trouble! Like Mother Like Son! At least I understand it :)


FEED ME ALREADY!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Donna said...

Andy sounds like his Aunt Michele. I just couldn't do things fast enough for her and she let me know it EVERYtime! Whereas Jason was the most mellow baby in the world...hardly ever fussed and would patiently wait for me to feed him, Michele established her own schedule early on (of course it changed at her own whim and then she would be ticked because I didn't get the memo about the change!) and there would be hell to pay if I made her wait even 30 seconds to eat or change her diaper. Sometimes she'd get herself so worked up that she couldn't eat and I'd have to rock her and try to calm her down. She and Jason were polar opposites when it came to temperment! Hopefully Andy will mellow out a bit once he's able to communicate in more than grunts and squeaks! heehee

Jenni said...

Haha your baby is cracking me up!! Okay you totally have to take a video of these noises and post it. That would be so entertaining! What a cute kid!

The High Family said...

a spitting image of his DADDY!

I second Jenni- I want to see video of AJ's noises too!!!!!