Us3

Us3

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The good news and the good news

Well, today has been a great day so far and it's only 1pm!

The Good News

I have officially lost 5 pounds on Weight Watchers- more that I expected especially having company all week last week. I found out that my dad & I are serious snackers- we just like to be munching on things at all times (Wheat Thins and pretzels were our snacks of choice last week). Even with all the snacking, I lost weight which was thrilling! Slowly but surely my clothes are fitting- ya!

More Good News

This morning I took Andy over to a friends house for 2 hours so I could go to the Rec Center to work out with Holly. She's in SUCH great shape and inspires me to work out harder so I can get to her level. We both hopped on the treadmill for 40 minutes. I was able to run for about 25 minutes (intermittently) and walked the rest which felt fantastic! I was extremely proud of myself for doing that. I know I'll be very sore tomorrow, but it's worth it!

Even More Good News!


Cindy (who watched Andy while I was working out) said that he took a bottle with NO problem! YA!! We haven't been working too hard on that, so it was great to know he did so well.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Congrats on your 5 lbs! And 40 min on the treadmill with running 25 of it! Wow that is awesome! So how are you feeling today? Are you super sore?

So did your friend also just have a baby? Or is she just in great shape anyway. LOL I have a friend like that too and everytime I see her I'm like "dang!" and I want to look like that.