Us3

Us3

Friday, July 25, 2008

They Fit! They Fit!!!

I prepared myself when I went to try on my jeans- telling myself that it's OK if they don't fit; that I was only trying to gage how much longer I had until they did. I mean, I just had a baby 4 weeks ago! But.... THEY FIT! THEY FIT!!! I was (still am) ecstatic! Truth be told, they are a little tight- but they were a little tight before I got pregnant too, so they fit just like they did. Now, I will continue on Weight Watchers and they'll fit even better (or better yet, I'll have to buy a smaller size)- YIPPEE! It's a GREAT DAY!

2 comments:

The High Family said...

two words...you bite! LOL...just kidding! I am soooo excited for you. This really gives me the incentive to get my tushy going. I had my 6 week pp appt today and found out that I still have stitches that haven't dissolved. :(

I need to take it easy-doc. orders...better said than done when you have a 2 year old and newborn in the house!!

Congrats again and keep up the great work Kate!!! :)

Jenni said...

Congratulations!! Wow I'm so jealous! I still have many pounds to go before fitting back into my jeans. But I'm ecstatic for you too!! yay!!

Okay I'm trying to catch up on your other blogs. Everytime I try though, Preston starts crying or is hungry...etc....so I will comment on the rest later! Promise! :)