Us3

Us3

Monday, July 21, 2008

Story Time

I was sitting in the nursery this morning feeding Anderson and figured now was a good time to start reading to the little guy. So, I decided to pick up Love You Forever from his bookshelf. It was so sweet; I was reading, he was looking up at me- like we had a connection. I loved it!

So, I get a few pages in and I'm reading "I'll love you forever" and all the sudden pppfffft!!! A HUGE fart comes from this little body laying on me! I like to think he was saying he'll love me forever too :) I continue on reading and a few more pages in "As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be" BELCH!!! Yes, at that point, he gave me a nice burp.. He obviously loves me so much :) I couldn't help but just laugh and laugh. What a nice way to start the morning.

3 comments:

The High Family said...

Too funny!

That book is great isn't it?! I bought it for my sisters and friends when they had boys and when I had Ryan, my older sister got it for me. I cried the first time I read it to him. There is nothing like having a son...the bond between mommy and son is so special.

Jenni said...

That is hilarious! Will was having a "moment" with Preston the other day where they were just staring into each others eyes and he (Will) was starting to feel really good, like they were having some major father/son bonding time...when all of a sudden BELCH!!! and BARF!! LOL It was so funny.

Donna said...

They just tell you that sort of stuff in the baby books, do they? You'll remember that moment when he has a bunch of his high school friends over and they decide it's a good time to have a belching contest! heehee