Us3

Us3

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Why Am I So Tired??

Well ya, I'm 39 weeks pregnant so that could be it, but I feel so much more tired and slow moving today than I did yesterday. Strange... Last night I was out pretty late hanging out down the street with some neighbors until about 11pm just talking and stuff. It was a REALLY hot day yesterday and ended up being such a beautiful night- around 60 or so- so Jason and I just went out to chat and ended up staying out late. Our friends Jeff & Kena and Sharon & Dan were outside with their little girls and they were ALL feeling my belly, talking to the baby, feeling him hiccup and poking him. It was sooo cute! At times I had 5 hands on my belly at once. Such a cute experience.

Today I woke up exhausted, but forced myself to walk the dogs- they need it and I need it. That was the beginning of the end tho. After that I crashed. I took it easy for a few hours and again forced myself to make some meals to freeze. I figured I couldn't lay on the couch ALL day... I am pretty proud of myself as I made Jason's mom's Enchilada Casserole (Thanks Donna!) and 2 batches of Manicotti. I'm not much of a cook and these are both totally new to me- so we'll see how they work out! They look good tho.

After that task, it was straight to the couch for a much needed 2 hour nap. Now we're heading to watch our friends 5 year old twins in their 1st T-ball game- should be fun!

No comments: