Us3

Us3

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Need to find things to do....

Well, I hate to admit it, but I'm officially bored... I am running outta thing to do with myself! I don't want to be working by any means, but I hadn't planned anything for this week cause I was sooo sure I was having this baby! No such luck. My house is pretty clean and honestly I am sick of cleaning, and I am caught up on scrapbooking, can't really shop for anything at this point and while I COULD go to the community pool and lay out, I'm a COW right now! Not feeling like throwing on a bathing suit! hahahh. So... My day today is going to consist of hitting the grocery store and making a few meals I can freeze for when AJ arrives and catching up on some TIVO- boooorring!

Now that I'm thinking about it- what WILL I do tomorrow??? I suppose I will spend the day today thinking about that :)

9 days to go...MAX!

2 comments:

AJsDad said...

Go to the library!!!

Cupcake Dreamer said...

It's funny you posted about your boredom, because that's exactly what I just created a post about myself. I feel the same way as you and hope my doctor will setup an induction date for me as well. I would love to get this process into gear and feel like I also have everything squared away. I think this must be a pretty common feeling for us to have at this point.