Us3

Us3

Friday, June 26, 2009

Getting Ready for the BIG Day..

UGH! I can't believe it! Tomorrow, AJ will be one- I'M NOT READY FOR THIS! Well, actually we're getting the house ready, but emotionally, I'm just not ready. Oh well- it's happening right?

Pop & Grammy Cory arrived last night and we're SO happy to have them here. They haven't seen AJ since April and it's been WAY too long. AJ is growing so fast these days and doing new things daily so they've got a lot to catch up on.

We've got the house clean, the food bought, the pools filled, coolers keeping the drinks cold, Jason is making the cake and the balloons on order. I'm really excited to have AJ's first birthday party tomorrow.

MANY pictures and a long video to come tomorrow :)

OH! And I just remembered that this time last year I was laying in the hospital being induced wondering WHEN AJ would make his debut...

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Take a big deep breath...now exhale... LOL You can do this! :) It sounds like you have almost everything ready. Happy early bday Aj!!