Us3

Us3

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dear AJ,

Dear AJ,

It's so hard for me to believe that you are already a year old. Where did the time go??? I feel like it was just yesterday that we were decorating your room and preparing for your arrival, and here we are a year later. It's bittersweet, thats for sure. It makes me so incredibly happy and proud that you've grown into this adorable, smart, curious, happy, loving and wonderful little one year old. At the same time, it makes me so sad that you're growing up too fast!

We have done SO MANY things in your first year. We've traveled to California a few times to see all of your family; we've visited the Zoo, the Childrens Museum, Little Monkey Bizness, taken swim lessons, and many other things. You've met some really wonderful friends who I'm sure you'll continue to spend time with over the years.

Being your mommy is the best job I could ever ask for. You're SUCH a happy baby boy. You always have been. I love to see the joy on your face when you play with other kids. I love how you are open to trying new things. I love that you are just the most adorable little boy ever! I love how you're becoming a little showoff and a ham :)

I love you more than you'll ever know! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Mommy

1 comment:

Lange Family said...

Hugs to you Kate on AJ's 1st birthday...you are right, it is bitter sweet!!! Congratulations for surviving the 1st year of Mommyhood! It's the best job/ride there is!!!! Happy Birthday AJ!!!!!