Us3

Us3

Monday, June 22, 2009

Due Date

I just realized that yesterday was my due date! Wow, how quickly I forget! I do remember how depressed I was that my due date came and went without baby AJ in my arms. Here are a few things I remember thinking about this time last year:

* When will this baby come???
* Will I know when I'm in labor??
* I wonder if I'll be out shopping and then my water will break- how embarrassing will that be!!
* I hope I don't have an ugly baby!
* People kept asking if I was afraid of labor, and I remember saying "well, he's coming out so I guess it doesn't matter does it?" (Oh ya...I should have been afraid..)
* Walk, walk, walk..... I went on a least 2 walks a day TRYING to get labor started
*Should I do some of those silly things I read about to get labor started?? (castor oil, raspberry tea, etc...) I didn't.
* I WISH MY DOCTOR WOULD INDUCE ME!!!
*I hope I can lose this weight!
* I wonder if I'll be able to breastfeed AJ
*PLEASE no C-section!

And this is what I looked like:


1 comment:

Jenni said...

Happy due-date! A day late! :) You crack me up...I remember thinking some of those exact same things!! I remember having preston (finally) and reading your blog and your comments about how you were waiting and waiting...LOL....haha good times. Can't believe it's been a whole stinkin' year!!