Us3

Us3

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Doing better..

Just an update to report that AJ is feeling a little better- still not acting entirely like himself, but he's eating more thankfully. He is still very tired and last night had a little fever, but he's been playing and mostly happy. I do think that the issue is teething- I can see that he's got 2 top teeth coming in so I imagine that's pretty painful. We've been giving him Tylenol and keeping him hydrated so I hope it's not too long until he's back to his normal self :) (I'm fine with him sleeping like this tho!)

We go in for his 9 month check up on Friday so I'll talk to the doctor then, but I'm sure he's OK.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

SO how was the checkup? To answer your question, Preston was 22 lbs and I can't remember his height. I think it was 29 inches? lol

Glad AJ is feeling better. Preston is getting the top 2 teeth as well, but they are his first. I think it might be a while yet though, he's not really being affected by them but you can see them under the gums.