Us3

Us3

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oh the attitude!

My sweet, lovable, wonderful, adorable little boy has developed QUITE the attitude lately! He has truly found his voice and he LOVES to use it. It really started a few weeks back in California when he began SCREAMING- not crying or anything, but just yelling while we were out to dinner. Now, he thinks it's a fun thing to do at night when we're trying to feed him. Let me tell you, by 5pm the last thing I can deal with is a 9 month old boy screaming at me. It's no fun! Sometimes, if he's tired, he'll scream while he's in his highchair and push the food away and make this squishy cute face. I've always said, he doesn't look like me, but he CERTAINLY has my attitude :)

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I love coming to your blog and reading about AJ because it seems like he and Preston are usually right on target for the same t hings, even though I think they are about 3 weeks apart. WHen was AJ born? Preston was born on the 13th of June.

Preston has been doing this exact same thing lately! Will and I have been trying to figure it out...because neither one of us EVER yell in our household. In 4 years of marriage we have never yelled. We laugh a lot and pretty loudly (I'm not afraid of a big belly laughLOL), but yelling...never. And yet here is Preston lately jibber-jabbering at the top of his lungs.

Today as I was observing him doing this, I came to the conclusion that it just must be a natural human reaction. I think he just gets really excited about things and its just natural for him to raise his voice. Its not that he's mad or anything, but it's like he has some serious things to tell us! LOL

The High Family said...

Babies love to hear their own voices so it's completely natural for them to babble loudly.

Did Kara give AJ tips on how to give major attitude towards his mama? She is a DIVA!

I don't know where she gets it either! LOLs