Us3

Us3

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Longest day of the year???

I checked the news and the Internet, and I guess today isn't "officially" the longest day of the year. That's sometime in June they say. BUT.... I will go ahead and say that "unofficially" today was the longest day of the year for me. Thanks to Jason and I keeping Anderson up a long time yesterday (and therefore not getting an afternoon nap) and also thanks to daylight savings time, Anderson decided that 3:45am was a great time to be up for the day! Thankfully, I didn't think I'd get to sleep in much and last night I went to bed around 8:30pm, but let me tell you 3:45am is NOT a good time for anyone to be up and ready to rock n roll! (no matter what time you go to bed!) I was thrown off all day. Because I was up and reading The Cat In The Hat and singing songs so early, I was also hungry and ate breakfast at 4:45am. Totally screwed up my whole day with eating too! Luckily, AJ did nap from 5:30-7:30am so I did too.

We ended up having a really nice day. I went for a 4 mile run with Holly, came home, showered and then went to lunch (where AJ was a hit with all his talking and singing), then hit the Outlet mall and walked the dogs. It was a LOOOOONG day, but a good long day.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Wow! 3:45am Ughhhhhh I would have been so grouchy! LOL Good job on your 4 mile run though!