Us3

Us3

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Great Day for Anderson!

Wow! What a day! Anderson has been so wonderful! It all started out with a great nights sleep. AJ went down at 6pm last night and didn't wake again until 1am to eat. Quickly he went back down and then up again at 3:45am. Back down and then up for the day at 5:50am. Ya, that's soooo early, but that's about 12 hours of sleep, so I can't blame him.

I took him to Cindy's house for 2 hours while I worked out and came back to hear that he never cried and he took a 45 minute nap! YA AJ!!! For a while there, I would come back to get him and he'd either be crying when I walked in or she'd tell me that he cried for 30 mins or something. It broke my heart, so it's just great to hear that he did so well!

A few hours later I decided to take him and the dogs for a walk... this time he would go in the stroller, NOT the Baby Bjorn. My back just can't handle him in the Bjorn too much longer and he's GOT to get used to the stroller. So, I loaded it up with toys and we were off. I am SO proud to say that he only cried for about 2 minutes (near the middle of the walk) and the rest of the time was playing with toys or asleep. Who knows if he has turned over a new leaf or not, but I'll take it today! YIPPPEE!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Wow that is great!! woohoo for Mommy!! That is a nice break. :)