Us3

Us3

Friday, November 7, 2008

Going Back to Cali...

Yep, that's right! Anderson and I are hoping on a plane in a few hours and heading back to visit our family again in Orange County. I learned A LOT from my last trip so this time I don't have things planned one thing after another. I have breaks in my schedule for naps and just relaxing; rather than running around all over town and making myself nuts! I've got a few lunches planned, as dinners are not AJ's thing :)

We're looking forward to seeing Grandma (my mom), Pop & Grammy (Dad & Cory), Uncle Matt & Aunt Kristin as well as Jason's sisters and Dad. I'm also going to meet up with some friends for coffee just to say hi and catch up. This trip will be a short on- I'm back on Tuesday, but then the three of us will go back for Christmas for a week.

Wish us luck on the plane! Last time was easy...but he's older now :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My older sister is in Cali right now.

Don't worry, I bet your plane ride will be okay. Just try to stay calm. Don't get stressed because then the baby will read you emotions then he'll get all stressed and it won't be very good. So the key is to stay calm and relaxed.

You're going to have fun in the sunny weather :)

The High Family said...

Can't wait to hear all about his trip!

Have a safe flight home today.

I have to catch up on our blog...I've been crazy busy lately. You are next on my list! lol

Hope to chat with ya soon! :)