Us3

Us3

Monday, November 3, 2008

He can ROLL!

It's official- Anderson can roll over; front to back and back to front. It's the cutest thing!

He's been able to roll from his tummy to his back for a few weeks now- but today as we were laying on the ground reading The Cat In The Hat, he went from back to tummy- a few times! I'm so proud of my little guy!

I hope to get it on video and will post it- I'll shoot for tomorrow unless he does it again at our afternoon story time.

We're off to the library to get more books today- one of our weekly adventures :)

Oh ya, the other thing that he did was roll himself right off his little Aloha chair (it's so small there's no way he could hurt himself). I was putting his clothes away standing right there and I heard this slide and I turn around and he's on the carpet! I don't even think it phased him... However, now I have to keep a closer eye on him :)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

can he come over and teach Preston how to roll? He still hasn't figured it out - front or back. He just has no interest. And believe me we've coaxed him. LOL