Us3

Us3

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

2 Pukes & a Pee....


Today was an interesting and messy day.... Poor little Anderson isn't a fan of bell peppers, I think. I had bell peppers on my pizza last night and today he was quite fussy all day...

First, this afternoon I fed him- but as he's been doing in the afternoons, he wanted to smile at me and laugh as he was eating- not much food getting in him...or so I thought! It was lunch time and I was starving so I decided if he wasn't going to eat, then I would eat first. So, I took him off of me and for a quick second I lifted him above up high in the air and made him smile and laugh...and puke! I was SO wrong.. He actually ate (and therefore puked) a lot! Yep..all down my shirt and pants. Time for a change of shirt for Mommy!

Then, a few hours later I left AJ with Oma and Jason for an hour or so (Sex and The City came out on DVD and I had to have it!) and I came back and he was really fussy. I guess he'd been crying for 30 minutes. I fed him a little to calm him down and when he was done, picked him up and he puked all over me AGAIN! New shirt...again! This time though, he got it all over himself too. He seemed like he had an upset tummy and was just not feeling well so I thought he'd enjoy a nice warm lavender bath. So, we did that and he seemed good and calm.

After the bath, while drying him off..yep, you guessed it...PEE! He got me! I think being a mom has mellowed me in some ways cause it wasn't a big deal at all... just got a new shirt :)

Needless to say, I do a lot of laundry! (and I will be holding off on the bell peppers)

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Hahahaha!! ok I am laughing at the amount of times you had to change. Your day was kind of like minw last Sunday.

Poor Anderson, I hope his tummy gets feeling better.

Unknown said...

Hey, Anderson -

I think this is the best picture of you so far. What a happy guy!