Us3

Us3

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Grandma's a BIG help!

Today was a great day! For starters, I got a lot of sleep! (Relatively speaking of course) Anderson came to bed around 11pm or so, after Jason fed him his bottle (something new we're just starting and he's really getting it and we're not noticing "nipple confusion") and I'd been asleep for an hour or so already. Jason put him in his boppy in the bassinet and it seemed to work out well. AJ woke up I think 3 times last night to eat, but he went back to sleep in the boppy in the bassinet each time! My point is, he didn't sleep in our bed and he let me sleep more than usual. I think he was up for about 30 minutes each time at 1, 3 and 5am. Not too bad! I was able to fall right back to sleep each time so I was thrilled!

This morning my mom and I did some cleaning- well really, she cleaned. I picked up some stuff around the house (we had A LOT of crap laying around still)while she cleaned floors, dusted, vacuumed, etc.. Oh- also she brought us Starbucks! Bless this woman! :)

We went to lunch this afternoon and took Anderson with us and he was wonderful. He slept through lunch and slept more while we ran some errands (Target, grocery store, dry cleaners, etc.) and it was so nice to be able to put his car seat in the cart and just wheel him around. I was happy to have my mom with me so I didn't look like such a first timer.

Now we're all pooped and tired and probably going to just hang out here at the house.

Photobucket

No comments: