Us3

Us3

Friday, January 29, 2010

Potty Training...

No, no, no....I'm not even considering giving it a try yet, but..... I've noticed in the last week or so that AJ will tell me when he's going poop! (Sorry- this is probably too much info!) He'll stand there and point to his bunnies (ok, thats what I call his butt) and say "Poo Poo!" I think it's a step in the right direction!

From what I've been told, boys are SUPER hard to potty train. So, I'm not going to think about it until he's at least 2 years old.... Well, we'll see.... Thats what I say today.

1 comment:

All five of us! said...

That's what I was told about boys too. But all my boys were trained at the age of 21months. Kaitin only took four days for day and night train, Koen a week. And Gavin two weeks! In my opinion boys are easy! But I guess I haven't had a girl yet! :-)