Us3

Us3

Friday, January 29, 2010

Noooooooooooo

UGH! I hate this word.... It seems to be the only word AJ knows at this point.... Here's a sample of our conversations every..single...day...

Me: "AJ, do you want to read a book?
AJ: "No"

Me: "Honey, are you cute?"
AJ: "No"

Me: "Honey Bear, I love you...Do you love Mama?"
AJ: "Noooo"

Me: "AJ, can I have a kiss?"
AJ: (With a huge grin on his face) "Noooooooooooooooooooooo"

And the best part is, when I take him seriously- like when I ask if wants something to eat and he says no- he flips out because even though he says NO, he means YES.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

hahahah. Just while I was reading your blog post, Preston goes "No." LOL I have no clue what he was saying no to because he was watching a cartoon.

No seems to be a simple word to say and Preston knows what it means and uses it too. Thankfully the way he says it is like a question with a little raised inflection at the end. It's kind of cute. But I'm dreading the day when it's a yellling loud aggressive "NO!" LOL