Us3

Us3

Friday, January 29, 2010

The Attitude!

Good grief... This child.... He's starting to REALLY throw tantrums! Since it's been freezing here the past few months, AJ hasn't been able to play outside much. And he LOVES to play outside. Well, tonight I was going to take him to Little Monkey Bizness to play but before we left I fed Buster outside... AJ came out back with me onto the deck and noticed all of his great outdoor toys. Of course he wanted to play- but seriously there is still a little bit of snow on the ground! So, I let him play with his lawn mower for a few minutes and I decided it was time to go.It was still daylight but we were in the shade and his face was turning red. OH...MY...GOSH. HE FLIPPED OUT. He went into a whole crying fit- red face, holding his breath, kicking me when I picked him up- just a total tantrum. UGH... I think it's only just begun.

No comments: