Us3

Us3

Friday, November 20, 2009

Everyday It's Something New!

I am not lying when I say that AJ is learning something new every single day! I don't know where he learns this stuff, especially since he doesn't go to daycare, but he does!

Sometimes, when I walk in a circle, he'll do what I'm doing and laugh. But, I've never put a name to it. Well, today, I asked him to "walk in a circle" and he DID! I was flabbergasted! Then, just to see what he'd do, I said, "Can you jump?" and he did! Well, more like he picked up one foot and stomped it on the ground- it was a toddler way of jumping. It was adorable! He did it a few times, so I know it wasn't a fluke.

He continues to amaze me. I think he's is VERY smart!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Kate, my dad always had the perfect explanation for moments like that..."It's the Norwegian blood coming to the surface and shining!" :)AJ is one smart little fellow and sure wish I was there to see some of these exciting times first hand! I do miss him with all my heart!