Us3

Us3

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Feeling Better....I Think!

For all of you who follow my blog, I thought I'd do a quick little update on AJ. This morning he woke up with a fever (at 5am!) and again I gave him Motrin. He was pretty good this morning actually- playing and having fun- but still not wanting to eat. Then he got a good morning nap in and when he woke up, his fever was gone....and it hasn't come back yet! By the afternoon, he did finally eat some yogurt and a few cheerios and some grapes. Then, tonight after his 2nd nap, he had a pretty decent dinner and still no fever :) So, I think we MAY be on the mend! YAH! I miss my happy baby boy!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Oh YAY~ Good job AJ, way to get over it. Sorry he's had such a bad couple of days. I have been reading your blog but just haven't had a moment to comment. And I've been reading your FB updates too. :)