Us3

Us3

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yesterday I celebrated 33 years! I celebrated with my Mom and we had a great day. First, Jason let me sleep in- which is always a nice gift- then I took AJ to the sitters while my mom and I went to Cherry Creek mall to do some shopping (it's what we do best:) and we had a nice lunch. Came home for a bit and then Jason, AJ and I went to Red Robin for dinner with Mom & Dave. Funny how things change when you have a baby! It's all about going to kid-friendly places :)

It was really a fun and relaxing day!


Happy Birthday Mommy!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Awwwe happy birthday kate! You don't look a day over 25 :) I hope it was a great birthday. At least this year, you didn't have to be pregnant on it. Haha.

The High Family said...

Happy belated Birthday Kate!!

So you are OLDER than me! LOL I thought I was the oldest one out of our blog friends....but you beat me by 6 months! ;)