Us3

Us3

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Yesterday was my first Mothers Day and it was really a nice day! I got to sleep in which was a wonderful change. Then I woke up and Jason made me a nice breakfast. AJ took a GREAT morning nap, so we were able to watch a movie without interruption- this is VERY rare!

In the afternoon we all went up to the Denver Zoo and had a nice time walking around and checking out all the animals. We bought a yearly membership, so we'll be going to the zoo a lot. AJ really enjoys the animals, so long as they are big and close enough for him to see them.

After the zoo and AJ's nap we headed to my moms house for a REALLY nice dinner! I felt bad that she cleaned and cooked all day since it's her Mothers Day too, but she said she didn't mind.

All in all it was a GREAT first Mothers Day :)

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Happy belated Mothers Day!....Glad to hear you got pampered. :)

The High Family said...

YAY! Sounds like you had a GREAT 1st Mother's Day!!

It feels great when the hubby gives you extra special attention, huh? I wish we could celebrate Mommy's Day at least once a month!