Us3

Us3

Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Day With Daddy

Yesterday, Anderson and Jason got to spend some quality time together while I got away with my girlfriends to shop till I dropped!

Jason spends a lot of time with AJ and he's a great dad. That being said, I still had to give Jason some instruction on the day; how much to feed him, what to feed, etc... I was totally confident that they'd be fine and have a good time.

While I was out shopping, eating lunch and getting a pedicure from 11:30am until 8pm (WOW!!) Jason and AJ hung around the house, played and then had dinner with our neighbor. He also took AJ on his first trip to Build A Bear. I was soooo surprised to hear that he'd done that, but also so incredibly impressed by it too. It warms my heart that Jason wants to do this kinda thing with AJ and that he enjoys it.

I really missed both my boys yesterday, but I had such a WONDERFUL time with my girlfriends. I needed a girl day desperately and was so thankful that Jason suggested it.

No comments: