Us3

Us3

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Jason!


Happy 33rd Birthday Jason!!! To celebrate I ordered us dinner from the East Coast! We're having lobster tails, clams, clam chowder, red potatos, sourdough bread and cheesecake! YUM!!! It arrived this morning and now I can't wait until dinner!

As most people know, Jason is VERY hard to buy for because he buys everything he wants :) Also, with having AJ, I didn't think the chances of us going out to dinner to celebrate would be very good- so I thought this would be a good present for him (and selfishly I get to enjoy it too!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That looks like a GR8 dinner!!!!!! He is so lucky to have you! Can I come over? That sounds like a really good dinner!

Ha Ha! You're too funny! I took my Mom out to the bistro for dinner for her birthday a few months ago and we had a similer dinner and I too got to enjoy it!

That's was a really good idea on you side! (Instead of going out) I'll be thinking about you when I'm eating mac and cheese lol!

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jason!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey! i like you blog! too cute! i was wondering if i could put you on my blog. i don't have any weird readers reading my blog (just friends) well at least i shouldn't have any weird readers. thx, heather

Jenni said...

Oh wow what a nice and creative birthday present!

Jenni said...

Oh yeah your blog template looks really cute!! I love it!