Us3

Us3

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Some of his BEST FRIENDS!

Here's a picture from Friday- Anderson and I went to the pool with some of his BEST friends (and mine) and we took this picture. For all of those looking at this picture and worrying that I left an 8 year old in charge of him, I am RIGHT outside the photo and ran to get him once the flash went off; not that I didn't trust Riley!


Photobucket

In the photo:
Samantha (5), Maddy (5), Riley (8), Anderson (9 weeks) and Joseph (5)


Anderson will hear many stories about his friends in this picture as they were all in our wedding 2 years ago and Jason and I were there for all of their births. Samantha has claimed his "first friend" spot as she was there in the hospital the day after he was born. She was the first to hold him! (Other than Jason and I and the hospital staff) She loves to tell that to people as well as how much he loves to "hold her hand". It's the cutest thing EVER! She is so proud and I am soooo proud of her!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

That is an adorable picture! Man I wish the weather here was that great. I think our summer in Seattle has gone bye-bye. :(